Sunday, December 7, 2008

God the Provider


7:30 pm - Noe's ICP (intracranial pressure) is down to 12 from 17 earlier today. This means the swelling in her brain is decreasing. We're looking for the ICP to be consistently around 10 when she is at rest. An ICU nurse that cared for Noe at Sutter, moonlights at Memorial Hospital. She remembers Noe and is now assigned to Noe for the night. Last night God provided Alex's aunt and tonight he is providing another familiar face.

"Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy! I look to you for protection. I will hide beneath the shadow of your wings until the danger passes by. I cry out to God Most High, to God who will fulfill his purpose for me." Psalm 57:1-2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks be to God for he's not distant. We feel his presence as we call out to him. Our Father God, oh how we love you.

Anonymous said...

Noe... I know that you are going thru all of this to teach us all something. I don't know what that is now, but I can't wait for you to tell me. Continue to heal (no more steps backwards : ) and I'll be waiting for you to come home. I miss you so much. Love you! Tiff