Monday, December 15, 2008

Remain in His Love

Today, Noe is about the same as yesterday. She is able to stay awake a little longer. The ICU staff tested her breathing again and she needs at least one more day on the ventilator. The CT showed a normal amount of swelling stemming from her last surgery. Please continue to pray that each day she will get stronger and more alert. The family requests no visitors at this time. Thank you for all of your prayer and support over the past three weeks.

"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love." John 15:7-9

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Noe, you and your recovery are a constant thought for us. Can't wait till we can catch up.
Miss you!
Mark, Audrey, Kelsey & Riley

Anonymous said...

Noe,
It's raining where I'm at now. Sent from the heavens just you were. Praying for you as ever.
Hele On girl......Hele On!

He is like the light of morning at sunrise on a cloudless morning,
like the brightness after rain
that brings the grass from the earth 2Samuel 23:4

Gerri said...

For Our Dear Alex and Noe,
You are in our constant thoughts and prayers!

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Love,
Gerri, Dan, Dean and Dillon

the pardo family said...

Thinking of you all the time. Keeping healing Noe! It was great to see Noah at school today. He was so proud to show off his all star uniform! I look forward to seeing you soon. Sending my love to your entire family.
Jennell