Friday, December 5, 2008

Surgery Update

Noe went into surgery at about 8am. The surgery will take at least 2 hours. They will remove the subdural hematoma from the right side of her brain and repair any other damage. Complications are swelling of the brain, brain damage and other clots. This is life threatening. This hematoma does not seem to be linked directly to the meningitis. They may discover the cause after she is stable.

Family is waiting at the hospital and needs your prayer. Please pray God guides the hands of the surgical team. And pray for a successful surgery in removing the clot without complication. The family is overwhelmed by your love and concern and at this time hospital visitors are limited to family only.

"Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy." Psalm 61:1-3

No comments: