Monday, December 8, 2008

Update

Morning: Noe’s intracranial pressure is now between a 6 and 10. This is her resting pressure while sedated. They may remove the monitor tomorrow and if all goes well extubate her on Wednesday. They will continue to perform CT scans in order to monitor the swelling on her brain. If, while she is awake, the pressure stays low they will consider replacing the bone flap that they removed during surgery. She will continue to stay in the ICU and we request no visitors at this time.

Please steadfastly pray for Noe’s recovery. Pray that her cranial pressure is normalized and that her next surgery goes well. Pray for God’s timing in the recovery process. Pray for continued strength and wisdom for Alex and family.

“As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.” Ps. 18:30-32

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite verses is Isaiah 41:13 - "I am holding you by your right hand - I, the Lord your God - and I say to you, Don't be afraid; I am here to help you." I love how personal God is and how he wants to comfort and help us. One of the things I'm praying for Noe is that she would be experiencing that personal touch of God even in her unconscious state. God can do anything! We're also praying for strength and courage for Alex and the boys.

much love,
Susan, Brent and the boys

Katy said...

Thank you so much for keeping up this website so we can all feel like we're there holding vigil with you and being a support for you all, without getting in the way at the hospital. Noe has so many friends praying for her right now that I'm sure that someday she will be able to look back upon this time as a challenge she was meant to endure and she will make sure to scrapbook the process! Alex, Noah, Luke and all the rest of the family - hang in there and try to get some rest. God is great!

Love, Katy, Dave, Michael, Matthew & Mary Dillwood

Anonymous said...

Alex and family,
We have printed out the beautiful photo of your family that's posted on this website. As a moment-by-moment reminder we look at you all and send our love and comfort to you through the prayers we lift to the Sovereign Lord, our personal Father. "...He guides me by safe paths and leads me to still waters..." Love for you all, Roland, Becka, Reese and Gabe Stedman

jenKapur said...

Noe,
We just received the news as we are traveling in South Asia and we were brought to our knees to lift you up to our Father. He loves and cares for you dear one - you are in His grip!

Noah and Luke,
Aunty & Uncle are praying for your mommy. And we're praying for you too!

Alex,
Brother, let us know how we can serve you.

Anonymous said...

Noe,
Logan and I have been thinking about you and thinking positive thoughts for you since we heard... Our hopes are with you for a speedy recovery...

Alex, Noah, & Luke,
Be strong! Logan and I know you have the strength within you to get through this tough time... Like WARRIORS, you will stand by your Mother, and you will see this through together... Our thoughts are with you...
Will & Logan

wallywallis said...

My dear Alex, Noah, Luke, and Susanna, and Ben and all the family--- My heart and prayers reach out to you all during this tough and challenging time --- I pray that God will embrace you all in His loving arms and hold you tight and not let you go during this difficult time --- My prayers are with you all -- please let me know if there's anything you need --- God bless and hold you all in His healing hands --- LOve Aunty Kathy, Laura, Andrew, and David Chan